How do I make a donation?
“All the believers were together and had everything in common. They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need.” – Acts 2:45
- Make a one-time Acts 2:45 gift of $245. This contribution will help replenish cash reserves depleted by a catastrophic $40,000 emergency roof repair in September 2016.
- Become an Acts 2:45 member of the Friends of Table One by pledging $24.50 per month. This will defray monthly operating costs and allow our restaurant “Pay It Forward” dollars to provide nutritious meals to those in need.
- Make a contribution of your choice. At Table One we ask everyone to pay what they can afford. In the same way, we are asking you to do what you can afford.
- If you shop at Kroger, register your Kroger Plus Card at https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards, select Table One as your charity. A percentage of your purchase will be donated to Table One.
- If you shop online, consider AmazonSmile and support Table One! Through this program, Amazon donates 0.5% of purchases to a charity of your choice. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you already know—same products, same prices, same benefits with the opportunity to support a favorite charity!
- Come and eat! Paying customers also offset the costs of those who volunteer for their meals.
- Spread the word! When you do, you support Table One as we bring our community together.
Table One is supported by the gifts of people in our community. All donations to Table One, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are tax deductible.
We appreciate your support and generosity. Come see what’s up at Table One!
Please consider donating to keep us going!