How do I make a donation?
“Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.” – Galatians 6:2
- Become a member of the Friends of Table One by pledging $10 per month.
- Become a Table Sponsor. Through a donation of $100 each month, we would recognize you or your business as one of our Table Sponsors.
- If you shop at Kroger, register your Kroger Plus Card at https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards and select Table One as your charity. A percentage of your purchase will be donated to Table One.
- If you shop online, consider AmazonSmile and support Table One! Through this program, Amazon donates 0.5% of purchases to a charity of your choice. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you already know—same products, same prices, same benefits with the opportunity to support a favorite charity!
- Come and eat! Paying customers also offset the costs of those who volunteer for their meals.
Table One is supported by the gifts of people in our community. All donations to Table One, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are tax deductible.
“Friends of Table One” Donor Club
- Loran and Vicki Miracle
- Painter Creek Supply
- Awasty Research Network
- United Way Hardin County
- Phil and Ladonna Compton
We appreciate your support and generosity. Come see what’s up at Table One!