To provide a place where our neighbors eat and come together as one community.
- Share love, give hope, and provide a sense of community to our neighbors.
- Reach out and help to meet the needs of neighbors, both physically and spiritually.
- Serve our neighbors, the privileged and under-privileged, by giving a hand up and not a hand out.
- Provide healthy, affordable meals in a warm and welcoming environment.
- Eliminate hunger, build relationships, and celebrate community with our neighbors.
Table One is a non-profit 501(c)(3) established for the betterment of our community to serve the privileged and under-privileged. At the core of Table One is to be a place from which we serve a healthy, affordable meal to our neighbors, both those who have the ability to pay as well as those who under normal circumstances would not be able to eat out at a local restaurant.
Table One exists for the good of our community. An investment in Table One is an investment in people. People in need of a good affordable meal. People in need of friendship. People in need of hope and experience in the good that life has to offer.
A new way to dine. A new way to give back.