Table One is nothing without our volunteers who give of their time and talent—the heart behind our mission.
We continually pray for volunteers to help make good things happen in our community by being the hands and feet of Jesus. All are welcome regardless of faith. Our volunteers fall into three main categories:
- Dining Room: waiting tables, busing tables, drink refills
- Kitchen: cooking, cleaning,
- Setup/Teardown: food prep 10-11AM daily (except Monday), clean up 2-3PM daily (except Monday), 7PM Tuesday nights
Volunteers should be 16 years of age, although families who wish to serve together may have younger children help out with adult supervision. To volunteer, sign up below. Prior to volunteering, we ask that you review the following volunteer policies, sign the appropriate forms, and bring the signed forms when you volunteer for the first time.
- Code Of Ethics
- Training Manual
- Health Policy (Sign this form and submit to Table One.)
- Agreement (Sign this form and submit to Table One.)
- Meal Policy (Sign this form and submit to Table One.)
- Minor Release & Waiver (Parents sign this form and submit to Table One.)
10 a.m. to 3 p.m. – Tuesday through Sunday
4 p.m. to 8 p.m. – Tuesdays
Call us at 419-674-3400 to schedule your dates!